Businesses throughout France have taken action to implement sector-specific health protocols.
You can consult and download them below.
- INTERMINISTERIAL COUNCIL FOR TOURISM OF 14 MAY 2020 – Press pack
- LEISURE, ATTRACTION AND CULTURAL SPACES: Covid-19 health protection plan
- HOTELS, CAFÉS AND RESTAURANTS: Download the protocol – Download notices provided for your establishments
- UMIH (FRENCH UNION OF PROFESSIONS AND INDUSTRIES IN THE HOTEL BUSINESS): Health guide for professionals in the CHRD (Cafés, Hotels, Restaurants, Discos) sector
- CAMPSITES AND HOLIDAY VILLAGES: Health charter for campsites and holiday villages
- GUEST HOUSES AND SEASONAL RENTALS (GÎTES AND FURNISHED HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION): Seasonal rentals and guest houses in the context of the Covid-19 health crisis
- NATIONAL UNION FOR THE PROMOTION OF HOLIDAY RENTALS (UNPLV)
- CLEAN CARE+ CAMPSITES
- SPORTS FACILITIES MANAGEMENT COMPANIES (trail running stations, natural bathing areas, water sports centres, etc.)
- HOLIDAY STAYS ADAPTED FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
- CHILDREN’S HOLIDAY CAMPS WITH ACCOMMODATION
- FRENCH MINISTRY OF LABOUR – Advice sheets for professions and guides for employers and employees
- UNIMEV : https://www.unimev.fr/coronavirus-covid-19-2020/